noviembre 20, 2011

A Sad Post

I was looking for a piece of news about the elections in Spain on The Huffington Post website and I found it all right! The reality depicted there was not different since I last checked it here in Spain and the future... well, it wasn´t either different from the one we expect it to be after today, November 20th, (unfortunately for me). I intended to post something encouraging and nice to cling to in the following four years, but I could not find it...

So, disappointed about the news I read (what did I expect, after all? a miracle?) I chose to leave politics aside  and publish this decaf article about how to stay fit, healthy and slim. Definitely, there will be a clear shift of focus in my favourite topics in the following four years, maybe, (very pessimistically speaking) and politics will not be one of them anymore. I will try to stay healthy and fit to be able to fight through the tough times I expect starting with tomorrow. Join me!

Top 50 Fall Diet Foods for Weight Loss


(If you didn´t know, The Huffington Post is an American website founded 6 years ago by Arianna Huffington where one can find a wide range of topics, from politics and business to life style and entertainment, coming from progressive minded columnists. The website came to life in the attempt to counteract conservatism in the USA and it seems it has succeeded so far.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario